SCIM Setup in Azure AD
Setting up SCIM in the Azure AD environment.
See linked page for guidance.
II. Configure provisioning in Azure AD
- Set Provisioning Mode to "Automatic" and add Admin Credentials.
- Ensure that provisioning of AD Groups is disabled.
- Update attribute mapping to include only userPrincipalName, mail, Switch, givenName, surname, and department (delete all others).
- Test the provisioning by selecting "Provision on demand" and provisioning a test user
- Once the test user is provisioned successfully, click "Start provisioning."
Updated 8 days ago